JULIUS BERGER GmbH & Co. KG - Werkzeugfabrik Kohlfurther Str. 4-6 D - 42349 Wuppertal
On December 1, 1918, a merchant named Julius Berger set up a wholesaler tool shop in Wuppertal-Cronenberg.
In the 1930s, the company began to make garden tools. The product is designed and manufactured on machines developed by in 1972, Arno Berger takes the direction of the company.
During these years of investments, the range has greatly increased, as well as manufacturing processes and quality. Competitive companies were absorbed in Solingen and Ennepetal and relocated to the company's headquarters in Wuppertal.
Since 2005, the family business has been in the hands of Ina and Julian Berger.