Maschinenfabrik Industriegebiet II Rudolf-Diesel-Str. 8 54516 Wittlich / Germany
The company was founded by Bernard Clemens and his brother Matthias in Zemmer as a manufacturer of trolleys for agriculture. In 1958 they develop a plow with seat for tillage in sloping vineyards as the first mass production and orientation towards viticulture. The current company Gebr. Clemens Fahrzeugbau GmbH was created simultaneously with the development of a special trailer for the transport of timber.
Today, Clemens has 110 employees at the Wittlich site. Renewing its product lines constantly, the Clemens company has always been distinguished by several innovation awards and is proud to have trained 500 people so far. Renowned partners such as GAI, Letina, ERO, Garaventa, Sutter and Irritec complete our personal range of products.